Nforce Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stigg Mia Is, Me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigg M

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:00 pm

I am Stigg Mia. i only play locals and mlg lan events i have diffrent names when i go to Lan so im not crowded. you might be thinking im no one or never herd of me well good lets keep it that way. My total earning are about 2100 dollars i am currently going to a local in arizona down by there D.U.P ceazer local. my local pick up team is annoynmous. Me and my single sponsor sp(not an actual player) are currently looking for some people who can get to a local and not get under 3rd place. this next event we are going to is out of 25 people. i am a player that will only play gb if i need to and only if i need to pick up a team. if you guys are good enough for me to stay with i will consider a 4 way plan with SP (stressed play) that will consider you to sign up in person at new york that will be payed for. you will sit down with the best and sign a contract that will issue you into about 100 dollars additional to each event you win and 20 dollars per week as long as your in top 10. dont think as this as me going to sponsor you HAHA thats a joke if you think that then stop reading this now. i would like you to read this to know that i am a good enough to get single sponsered and basically get paid to play this game, cocky? yes but not on gow2 online play. if you decide to team with me our first trip will be free first, but if you/we get under 8th place we will ow them 40 dollars. still cheap.

More about me? lol
later...

i have been to many events and only have herd of 1 or two of guys so before you judge think about your self? and lets leave this to game play?
Back to top Go down
Nforce VnX
Nforce Gamer
Nforce Gamer

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm

What a story Sleep
Back to top Go down
Stigg M

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm

not to be rude this is a question as a friend but when have u placed pro this is because I don't know anything about u guys
You should probaly put a section on here called what is nforce about and what are u. Second of all it's long because I'm well edcuated yet I can't spell LOL that is whynits like a story and I write like that because I have to write reviews about gamers and people sorry
Back to top Go down
Nforce VnX
Nforce Gamer
Nforce Gamer

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Well obviously were a gaming clan:P and i couldnt care less why u wrote that way. i think its Sleep
now be intelect somewhere else bye bye
Back to top Go down
Stigg M

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm

kay
Back to top Go down
Mr.RainMan
Nforce Gamer
Nforce Gamer

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Man dont you think you came over a bit too cocky i mean we dont know you and oky ur good... wel thats what i understand from ur story but you need to be friendly at the same time Ye Dig. Razz but yh welcome to the site i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Nforce VnX
Nforce Gamer
Nforce Gamer

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:18 am

Well said my friend:P lol!
Back to top Go down
SandboxKid

SandboxKid

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:28 am

Hey stig have you been to any ebash tournys?
Back to top Go down
Nforce banKs
Nforce Gamer
Nforce Gamer

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:10 pm

EVERYONE LOOKING TO BE ON AMERICAN TEAM ADD NFORCE BANKS AND NFORCE BARABIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigg Mia Is, Me   Stigg Mia Is, Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Stigg Mia Is, Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nforce Gaming :: Introduction :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: